HSE Global Series have partnered with SHE Software to bring you a virtual event on “How can you use the current EHS spotlight to make lasting proactive improvements”
Join us on 14th July 2020 for free
Business As Unusual: As we look beyond the COVID-19 pandemic, your focus is moving towards what the new ‘normal’ will look like. One thing we can be confident about is that, in the short-term, no one is returning to the way things were previously done.
We’d like to invite you to join us at this upcoming educational forum, ‘Business as Unusual’ to hear from global industry thought leaders on using the current EHS spotlight to make lasting proactive improvements.
We are still working hard to perfect the agenda but so far we can confirm the following speakers.
- James Pomeroy, Group HSE & Security Director at Lloyds Register
- Ruth Denyer, Group Risk Director at ITV
- Rosa Carrillo, President at Carrillo & Associates
- Don Wilson, Chief Client Officer at SafeStart
- Dawn Hemmings, Director at Unique H&S Consulting Ltd
All you have to do is register using the following link: