Introducing the MSA V-TEC SRL
Introducing the world's smallest self-retracting lifeline: MSA V-TEC SRL. The new spring radial technology method of energy-absorption is precision-made and does not require calibration which ultimately minimizes downtime, repair, and maintenance costs.
With premium stainless steel components and innovative engineering, the V-TEC Self Retracting Lifeline incorporates a precision-made spring radial energy absorber that requires zero calibration or adjustment. The retraction dampening feature controls cable retraction speeds preventing pre-mature and accidental load indicator deployment.
- Completely field-serviceable with minimal components
- Spring radial energy absorbing technology requires zero calibration or adjustment
- Retraction dampening features controls the cable speed to <3m/s
- 20ft.(6m) length
- High-impact, clear polycarbonate housing simplifies pre-use inspection
- Fully rotating attachment point for complete user mobility
- Stainless steel cable and components
- 400lbs. worker capacity
Learn more at MSAsafety.com.