The Professional Clothing Show is the only dedicated exhibition for buyers, specifiers and suppliers looking to source the latest workwear, corporate wear and personal protective equipment.
Running alongside the UK’s leading health and safety, facilities, security, fire safety and service management events along with the Professional Clothing Show gives you access to over 45,000 visitors from a range of industries including:
- Banking and insurance
- Emergency services
- Media and entertainment
The perfect opportunity to get your products in front of buyers
Professional Clothing Show will partner with Safety & Health Expo for the second year running, bringing visitors even more PPE, clothing and workwear than ever before. If you manufacture, supply or distribute within any facet of the garment industry, this exhibition is the perfect opportunity to get your products in front of procurement managers and buyers from an array of backgrounds.
- First class education and VIP programme attracts senior buyers from the highest purchasing companies
- The SHE Live! fashion show brings energy and life to Professional Clothing Show drawing crowds to watch catwalk models strutting their stuff in the latest corporate wear, PPE and workwear on stage
- It’s London location puts you within close proximity to the headquarters of your key clients
- Prestigious awards ceremonies – Professional Clothing Awards and RoSPA Awards attract the biggest players from the garment and safety industry
New for 2017
Professional clothing show moves to the front of the show
Professional Clothing Show is moving to the entrance of the show in a prime position between Safety and Health Expo and Facilities Show/Service Management Expo capturing even more valuable crossover traffic.
SHE live! Moves into the keynote theatre
The ever popular fashion show is moving into the prestigious 400 seater inspirational keynote theatre.
Dedicated vip lounge and meetings programme
- Professional Clothing Show will have its own VIP lounge and meetings programme right in the centre of the show
- Book meetings with visitors you want to meet
- Nominate VIPs from your customer or prospect base
- Have coffee informally with prospects or customers
“83% of visitors listed learning about products and services as their core objective for attending”
Our 2016 visitors included:
- FRANCE TEXTILE PRODUCTION Product Manager
- DEANE APPAREL Product and Design Manager
- SAINSBURY’S Senior Buyer – Procurement
- LAFAYETTE Marketing Director
- OAKDENE HOLLINS Technical Consultant – Textiles
- NEPTUNE WORK WEAR PTE LTD Director
- ARRIVA UK BUS Procurement Category Manager
- INHEALTH GROUP Purchasing Co-ordinator
Suppliers involved in the 2017 Show include:
- Orn International
- FXD Workwear
- Project 2020
- Scott Safety
- Dickies Workwear
“To be able to partner with such a well- established, well respected and productive show within our industry is a true honour.” Yvette Ashby, Managing Director, Professional Clothing Show and Award
Professional Clothing Awards
The Professional Clothing Awards have been established to recognise the international uniform supply chain and reward exceptional workwear, corporate clothing and PPE from around the world. The awards will cover all facets of the working garment industry from Business Manager Awards, PPE Innovation Awards, Supplier, Manufacturer and Distributor Awards to the Industry Recognition Awards.
Professional Clothing Show and Safety & Health Expo are part of the Protection & Management Series, a series of co-located events including IFSEC International, Europe’s largest annual security event, Facilities Show, the world’s largest event in the facilities management industry, Firex International, one of the largest dedicated fire safety events in the world and Service Management Expo, Europe’s largest dedicated field services event.