Lifelines are an essential system for working safely at heights. How can we ensure the safety of workers in high-risk working environments such as metal sheet roofs? With advanced fall protection systems.
How can safety be increased on a lifeline?
SPEAREVO is the answer.
With the new tensioner pair set with absorber for PATROL horizontal lifelines from Rothoblaas, risk reduction is maximised.
SPEAREVO, which acts as both an absorber and tensioner, contributes to improving the uniformity of tensioning and makes it possible to optimise the number of intermediate supports by increasing the spacing up to 15 m. Up to 4 operators can work on the same lifeline at the same time with the maximum guarantee of safety.
Why does SPEAREVO save you time and money?
Because no special tools are needed for clamping the cable.
When installing a fall protection system, it is necessary to properly clamp and tension the steel cable. Usually this step is carried out with a crimping machine supplied to each installation team. More teams, more costs, more time for installation.
With the new SPEAREVO device, the crimping machine is no longer necessary, and neither is the crimping test. Only an Allen key and a torque spanner are needed to fasten the cable.
Reduced cost, lighter weight, simpler and faster.
What is new in SPEAREVO?
SPEAREVO stands out in performance levels, materials and functionality:
- all components are made of stainless steel (increased durability and corrosion resistance)
- available in stainless steel, Class A2 (AISI304)
- available in stainless steel, Class A4 (AISI316) for use in marine and industrial environments where corrosion levels are high
- increased spacing up to a maximum of 15 m
- up to 4 operators can work on the same lifeline
- reduced strain on terminals
- no need for a crimping machine to install the cable on the terminals
- the cable is secured with a simple Allen key and a torque spanner
- self-locking function of the cable clamp
Maintenance, what changes
Maintenance of SPEAREVO is much easier than with other terminals on the market. The components are all in view and can be inspected with greater attention and without wasting time.
Get in touch with our consultant for advice on the installation and maintenance of your fall protection system rothoblaas.com/contacts