Easily de-energise machines during maintenance to prevent accidents related to moving machine parts and any type of machine energy. Manufacturers worldwide use solution from Brady Corporation to optimise existing, and to implement complete Lockout/Tagout programmes that maximise workplace safety and protect employees.
Discover complete Lockout/Tagout solution from Brady >>
An experienced, global partner
Brady Corporation is one of the largest suppliers of Lockout/Tagout solutions. We work with both large and nimble companies to advance Go for Zero ambitions and compliance in workplace safety anywhere in the world. We offer our global experience back to our customers by harnessing all worldwide best practices and custom solutions in our Lockout/Tagout offer to help prevent any maintenance accident caused by machine energy or moving machine parts.
7 reasons for complete Lockout/Tagout implementation with Brady:
- Best-in-class lockout procedures:
- no time to set up safe Lockout/Tagout procedures? Invite a Brady Safety Engineer to identify all machine energy isolation points and create illustrated, machine specific, world-wide best practice Lockout/Tagout procedures for your approval.
- Optimal procedure management:
- the process of managing, creating, updating, reviewing, scaling and communicating visually instructive lockout procedures becomes a matter of clicks.
- Block access to any energy control point:
- temporarily block access to valves, buttons, fuses and any energy isolation point with our complete range of dedicated Lockout/Tagout devices.
- Best safety padlocks in the world:
- effectively secure the isolated state of your machines during maintenance with our unique SafeKey padlocks that offer 700% more lock and key options for elaborate, futureproof lockout programmes.
- Reliably identify every lockout:
- easily communicate about ongoing maintenance interventions with reliable Lockout/Tagout tags that can be delivered to, or created at your premises with our safety printers.
- Practical lockouts:
- make Lockout/Tagout even more practical and efficient using our wide range of clever accessories.
- Easily distribute lockout tools:
- highlight the right solutions for specific lockouts, and encourage tool returns to the right location with our custom shadow boards.
Draw inspiration from our free guidebook “Enable safer machine interventions”
Lockout/Tagout prevents workplace accidents by completely and temporarily isolating machinery from its energy sources. When implemented well, it stops machine movement and machine energisation while interventions are ongoing.
Use this guide for ideas on how to implement or strengthen your Lockout/Tagout programme, or contact us for answers to any questions you may have.
Download the free guidebook now >>
Brady Europe, Middle East & Africa