Learn about how good health and safety performance helps reduce risk in your transport business. Attend a seminar on 28 September (Oslo) or 26 October (Bergen).
Welcome to a seminar on how to get started or enhance the working environment in the enterprise. The seminar is customized employer or employee representative in a small or medium-sized freight business.
At the seminar you will, among other things
- learn more about the rules
- hear about Labor’s experience of supervision in the transportation industry
- get guidance from experienced inspectors and lawyers from the Labor Inspectorate and the NPRA
- could discuss common issues with others from the same industry
The seminar held in Oslo on 28 September and in Bergen on 26 October. See program.
The seminar is free.
(select “Registration” to register. You choose the place / date of enrollment)
- Location : Oslo , Thon Hotel Opera
- Time : September 28, at 13.00 to 18.00
- Registration deadline : September 21
- Location : Bergen , Clarion Bergen Airport
- Time : October 26, at 13.00 to 18.00
- Registration deadline : October 19
Organizer: Third-Party Transport Industry Program