Spanish manufacturer Safetop creates an intelligent app for the control of PPE, whatever the brand or supplier.
The PPEControl app allows the user to register their PPE digitally and launches warnings of inspection, expiry dates, or other expected date changes. Some of the features include:
- REMINDER ALERTS by email for –
- Expiry dates
- Expected date changes
- ANNUAL INSPECTIONS –
- Request a supply quote and keep your equipment up to date. Also includes pickups and shipments.
- PPE INVENTORY –
- Manage all your PPE efficiently and digitally wherever you are.
- Free access and account
- Simple handling of annual inspections
- Include serial numbers and dates of first use, manufacture, or supplier
- Establish users and equipment
- Renew PPE or send them to review in one click
You can access the app through epigestion.safetop.net or in the Google Play store. It’s completely free – no codes, no fuss!
From paper to digital:
Current habits are marked by a lack of both time and digitisation, which were only increased by the impact of coronavirus in all sectors.
Safetop is always looking for solutions that allow us to manage systems efficiently and without a margin of error.
In our eagerness to respond to the new demands of workers, we have incorporated this PPE management method into our products:
- The new app records fall arrest equipment digitally, whatever the brand or supplier.
- Automatic alerts of inspection, expiry or date expected to change.
- The user can request quotes for review in one click.
- It is an inventory of PPE that the user can edit or consult, wherever they are, whether that is in the office or at home.
- The new app could replace paper in the future when recording revisions or history of PPE.