Bollé Safety, world leader in PPE eye protection, announces the official launch of its customisation platform. Aimed at users and distributors, this new service allows to customise the two best-sellers of the brand: the Rush+ and the Silex+. Initiated in 2018, but suspended during the health crisis, it is now revisited with an improved offer that meets all the market needs. With this new optimised service, Bollé Safety is pursuing its digitalisation ambitions and is once again positioning itself as a pioneer in the field of vision protection.
A Unique Platform that Responds to a Societal Trend: Personalisation
The digital platform offers customisation of the group’s two flagship models: the Rush+ and the Silex+ – both available in a SMALL version for narrower faces. These models feature PLATINUM technology, an exclusive treatment that protects the glasses from fogging and scratching.(more information available HERE).
This new service, accessible directly on the Bollé Safety website, allows you to create 100% personalised glasses in a few clicks. To do this, nothing could be easier:
- Firstly, select the spectacle model of your choice: Rush+ or Silex+ (original version or SMALL).
- Choose the colour of the lenses (clear, CSP smoke or CSP Copper), the colours of the temples (using a Pantone, a hexadecimal code or one of the predefined colours on the platform) as well as the logo affixed to the lens (by uploading the visual in .png, .eps or .ai format).
- Specify the safety standard to be applied (EMEA – UKCA for the UK for example) to obtain the markings corresponding to the standard in force in the country.
- Choose the desired quantity (minimum of 1200 pieces).
- The user can also opt for an eco-packaging with 20 units in a recycled & plastic-free packaging or a single unit packaging. To optimize the carbon footprint of our different packaging, all our packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Once the process is complete, the customer can easily visualise their customised eyewear through the 3D simulation.
“Bollé Safety is the first player to offer its market such an in-depth platform. Innovative, easy to access and intuitive, it allows companies to equip their employees with unique glasses, with the colours and logo of their brand.”
“This encourages the adhesion, pride of the teams and the wearing of glasses with the colours of their company. The implementation of this new personalisation platform has a double advantage for companies and employees. On the one hand, it allows to improve the visibility of the brand and to establish its notoriety. On the other hand, it increases employee loyalty by having them wear glasses with their company colours.” Anne-Sophie François – Vice-President Bollé Safety.
A New Step in the Digitalisation of Bollé Safety Services
Committed to a transformation plan for several years, Bollé Safety is continuing and accelerating the digitalisation of its services. In particular, last September the brand launched an online webshop (more information HERE) which facilitates access to protective eyewear for Bollé Safety partner opticians and users.
“Our desire is to continue to push Bollé Safety into digitalisation to offer all players – distributor customers, users and opticians – ever more innovative and efficient services.”
“The support and accessibility of our tools are major issues that we want to develop in the long term. The implementation of these new services perfectly embodies the group’s strategy “- Emmanuelle Lafond – Global Digital Marketing Manager.
With this new customisation platform, the Bollé Safety brand meets its ambition to put innovation at the service of its customers and positions itself, once again, as a reference player on the PPE eye protection market.