JSP – Making Lives Safer with Innovative PPE
JSP showing diverse PPE range at A+A
JSP, global market leader in PPE, will be showing its diverse range of innovative above-the-neck PPE in Hall 6 on Stand G43 at A + A 2017.
JSP is committed to improving occupational safety, health and well-being in the workplace. JSP’s Research and Development team are designing more intuitive to operate products which perform to the highest levels across the widest range of environments, are comfortable and stylish to wear and more integrated to fit with other PPE.
Celebrating over 50 years of ‘Manufacturing for a Safer Future’ as European Leader in Industrial Head Protection, JSP are excited to launch their latest innovative PPE protection:
- NEW Powercap® Infinity® PAPR – a fully integrated TH3 powered air respirator offering 4 of the highest levels of protection in one compact intuitive head mounted unit. The JSP design team have developed the ultimate integrated product available in today’s marketplace which provides eye, face, hearing and respiratory protection all in one unit.
- NEW Evo®5 DualSwitch™ Helmet – Latest addition to the Evolution® range of Head Protection is a multi-standard Helmet offering both protection and compliance to both Workers at Height to EN12492 and to the traditional Construction worker to EN397 at a flick of a switch.
- NEW Force™ 10 Typhoon™ Full Face Mask– an extremely lightweight full face mask with panoramic visor. The 3 sizes available along with the compatible PressToCheck™ filters will reassure any user of an excellent fit. JSP’s R & D team have ensured the mask is the easiest of its class to maintain.
- NEW PressToCheck™ Compact Filters – New low profile filters offer very low breathing resistance and excellent compatibility when worn with other PPE. The ultra-lightweight design still offers the award winning PresstoCheckTM technology to check a safe face fit.
- NEW Springfit TM Mask – New fold flat disposable mask achieving high levels of fit with specialised endoskeleton structure allowing movement of jaw whilst maintaining an excellent seal. Exceptional low breathing resistance.
Also on show will be the new Sonis® Ear Defenders, SWISS ONE Safety® Eyewear, Hardcap AeroLite® and the award winning VisiLite®.
JSP sells its products exclusively through its distributor network partners in over 100 countries, helping modern multi-national end users implement the most effective and efficient health and safety protection programmes consistently worldwide.
More information is available from www.jsp.co.uk, by emailing email@example.com, or calling +44 (0)1993 826050.