Expoprotection, the risk prevention and management show, will take place at Paris–Porte de Versailles (Hall 1) from 6 to 8 November 2018.
As the leading forum for the prevention market, the event welcomes more than 20,000 visitors and almost 750 international exhibitors in two complementary sectors: Occupational & Industrial Risks and Security & Firefighting.
Over three days, Expoprotection will shine the spotlight on best practice and innovation to help visitors understand market developments, identify the right partners and choose the solutions best suited to their current and future needs.
Over 90% of exhibition space already booked
Already some 550 exhibitors have booked their stands, of whom about a hundred are first-time exhibitors and 43.5% are international. Expoprotection 2018 is significantly bigger than the previous edition, promising an even more specialised and varied offer unmatched in France.
In the Occupational & Industrial Risks sector:
- More than 300 exhibitors make up the Workwear, Protective Equipment, Prevention and Industrial Risks sectors
- 33 countries are represented so far, with market leaders from Italy, Germany, China, the UK, India, Spain and Belgium – among others
- The key market players remain our loyal exhibitors, including 3M, Cepovett, Lafont, Honeywell Safety Products, Lemaître, Mure & Peyrot and Scott Safety.
- Many companies, including Armor Lux, Caterpillar, Cousin Tressec, Covepro, Haws, Mp Hygiene, My- serious-Game and Timberland Pro, are exhibiting for the first time.
In the Security & Firefighting sector:
- More than 200 exhibitors have already booked their place in the Security and Firefighting sectors
- The market leaders will be showcasing their latest products, including Alcea, Automatic Systems, Axis Communications, Mobotix and Til Technologies in the security sector and Andrieu Extincteur, Desautel, Eurofeu, Finsecur and R Pons in the fire prevention and protection sector
- The return of companies such as Bodet Software, Doortal, Icom France, Locam, Visionaute and Finsecur demonstrates the importance of the exhibition in terms of ROI and visibility
- A number of first-timers will be present in both sectors, including Advancis Software & Services GmbH, Daitem, Picard Serrures, Réseau DEF, Firemob, Firetec Systems and MCT Sécurité & Prévention.
Expoprotection 2018: a springboard for trends and innovation
With just five months to go before the exhibition opens, a number of trends are emerging, such as individual responsibility for prevention, whether as part of the workforce at a company, local authority or government department, or as private individuals. The events of the last few years have created a need for raising awareness, training and crisis management exercises for all…
The digital revolution is also a highly topical issue with the data explosion and the problem of managing the huge volume of information coupled with the emergence of deep learning, artificial intelligence and augmented reality and identity.
Finally, Expoprotection intends to highlight current and future societal issues such as the change in scope of private security and increased cooperation between public and private sector operators, and finding a balance between increased prevention and personal freedom, particularly personal data protection.
As every year, Expoprotection will showcase innovation in both sectors. More than 300 new products, solutions and services will be presented on the stands. The best among them will be singled out by the expert jury in the Expoprotection Awards, the results of which will be announced a month before the event.
Plus, looking to the future of technology, Expoprotection will put the spotlight on a number of disruptive startups who will be unveiling their innovative ideas for the first time.
Show highlights For this 27th Expoprotection, the show organisers have put together a rich, varied programme of themes and events to illustrate current trends in risk prevention and management.
- The aisles of Hall 1 will be punctuated by a number of Expert Villages in each sector and subsector, enabling visitors to focus on solutions addressing topics they have pre-selected. The Village themes will be revealed by early September.
- Several major events are scheduled for this edition, in partnership with CNAMTS, the French Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, the private security sector, China, etc. Details to be announced in the next few weeks.
A programme of some 100 talks and workshops
Backed by its many specialist and institutional partners, Expoprotection is putting together high-level content and new ways of delivering it, in six dedicated areas, including the live stage.
The bulk of the material will be presented in four streams: “Future Trends & Innovation”, “Training & Careers”, “Sharing Experience” and “Regulations”.
As a reminder, in 2016, the talks and workshops programme drew an audience of more than 5,000 people. The full programme will be revealed shortly.