Expoprotection, the risk prevention and management show, will take place at Paris–Porte de Versailles (Hall 1) from 6 to 8 November 2018.
As the leading forum for the prevention market, the event welcomes more than 20,000 visitors and almost 750 international exhibitors in two complementary sectors: Occupational & Industrial Risks and Security & Firefighting.
Over three days, Expoprotection will shine the spotlight on best practice and innovation to help visitors understand market developments, identify the right partners and choose the solutions best suited to their current and future needs.
Over 90% of exhibition space already booked
Already some 550 exhibitors have booked their stands, of whom about a hundred are first-time exhibitors and 43.5% are international. Expoprotection 2018 is significantly bigger than the previous edition, promising an even more specialised and varied offer unmatched in France.
In the Occupational &amp; Industrial Risks sector:
- More than 300 exhibitors make up the Workwear, Protective Equipment, Prevention and Industrial Risks sectors
- 33 countries are represented so far, with market leaders from Italy, Germany, China, the UK, India, Spain and Belgium - among others
- The key market players remain our loyal exhibitors, including 3M, Cepovett, Lafont, Honeywell Safety Products, Lemaître, Mure & Peyrot and Scott Safety.
- Many companies, including Armor Lux, Caterpillar, Cousin Tressec, Covepro, Haws, Mp Hygiene, My- serious-Game and Timberland Pro, are exhibiting for the first time.
In the Security &amp; Firefighting sector:
- More than 200 exhibitors have already booked their place in the Security and Firefighting sectors
- The market leaders will be showcasing their latest products, including Alcea, Automatic Systems, Axis Communications, Mobotix and Til Technologies in the security sector and Andrieu Extincteur, Desautel, Eurofeu, Finsecur and R Pons in the fire prevention and protection sector
- The return of companies such as Bodet Software, Doortal, Icom France, Locam, Visionaute and Finsecur demonstrates the importance of the exhibition in terms of ROI and visibility
- A number of first-timers will be present in both sectors, including Advancis Software & Services GmbH, Daitem, Picard Serrures, Réseau DEF, Firemob, Firetec Systems and MCT Sécurité & Prévention.