Let’s start from the beginning.
Safety, in the broadest sense, is defined as ‘the condition that ensures and makes one feel free from danger, or that makes it possible to prevent, eliminate or minimise damage, risks, difficulties, unpleasant occurrences, and the like’.
Speaking of working at height, how can this condition be guaranteed?
A fundamental role is undoubtedly played by collective and individual protection equipment that protects workers from falls from height. But safety also depends on much more! Certifications, technical support, advice, assistance during installation, site inspections and risk assessment are essential aspects of working safely at height.
A meticulous study of the conditions in which the work will be carried out can make all the difference.
This is why Rothoblaas has not only developed a wide range of fall protection products, but has decided to go even further in order to provide comprehensive safety.
The winning ingredients for safe working:
- Certification/Confirmation issued by an external body: As manufacturer, Rothoblaas is responsible for certifying its products. All the products documentation (certifications, technical data, assembly instructions and regulations) is available at www.rothoblaas.com, while information about traceability and utilisation is found directly on the products or accompanying labels.
- Declaration of conformity referring to:
- the manufacturer
- the product
- the product use
- the certificate document
- the annual check method
- the body carrying out the annual check
- with the institution issuing the certificate
- Installation manual: practical guide included in the package, with clear, detailed instructions for installation and use. On the website, you can also find information about safety regulations, guidance modules and specifications.
- Technical support: specialised technical assistance and an extensive network of consultants always available to provide competent support during the design and implementation phases.
- Training: wide range of training courses and technical seminars dedicated to updating the skills of designers and installers of fall protection systems.
This is the Rothoblaas recipe for guaranteeing you excellent levels of safety.
We look forward to seeing you at the next courses in English, here at our headquarters.
Sign up for all the know-how of Rothoblaas Solutions for Safety: https://www.rothoblaas.com/school