Portable VOC/PID Detector – VOC-CHUM™
The VOC CHUM™ available from International Gas Detectors (IGD) makes use of the best-in-class PID sensor technology and compact ergonomic design. This guarantees IGD’s portable PID monitor is the perfect economical solution for non-ATEX surroundings.
It is ideal for numerous applications including government health, personal safety, security and environmental agencies, clean rooms, pharmaceuticals, and laboratories.
IGD presents its single gas VOC monitor, VOC-CHUM™, which is portable and an ideal solution for industrial hygiene and safety applications. The VOC CHUM™ employs IGD’s world-leading 10.6 EV PID lamps for better detection of more than 200 volatile organic compounds.
IGD offers users rapid and accurate detection of volatile organic compounds. IGD’s VOC monitor offers a complete volatile organic compound reading, with a vivid 1.7″ display and visual, audible, and motion alarms. This guarantees alarm information is in an easy to understand format.
IGD’s portable VOC monitor is ideal for non-ATEX applications.
The VOC-CHUM™ runs on USB re-chargeable lithium-ion batteries, enabling faster charging of the monitor, decreasing monitor downtime, and ensuring longer service life of the monitor.
The ergonomic design and small format render IGD’s VOC-CHUM™ unobtrusive and comfortable to wear.
Main Features of IGD’s PID Technology
- Quick response and better baseline stability
- Improved stability over temperature and humidity fluctuations
- Integral shielding providing better response time
- New flexible design enabling lower detection ranges
- Easy to clean and serviced on field
- Guard electrode limits humidity effects
- Dual filter technology guards from particulates and aerosols
- Clean rooms
- Personal safety
- Industrial hygiene and safety monitoring
- Low concentration leak detection
- Soil contamination and remediation
- Alarm verification with fixed systems