Our range of safety equipment includes units suitable for indoor and outdoor use, in temperatures ranging from -55°C (-67°F) to +60°C (140°F). As well as the superior build quality of our showers, we have the flexibility to adapt, modify or design bespoke units in our manufacturing facility in Great Britain.
All our products are designed to exceed ANSI and EN safety standards.
If you have specific safety protection requirements, call us now on +44 (0) 1942 318096 to find out how we can help, or visit www.aqua-safety.com for more information.
Check out our new website for the full product range!
PREPARE YOUR SITES FOR WINTER!
Is it that time again already? Well, not quite… but preparation is power! Ensure worker safety in the winter months by asking the following questions:
- Are your safety showers fully operational and have been tested regularly?
- Will they deliver tepid water, even in cold conditions?
- Is the unit protected from frost?
- Is the water level/water temperature of your self-contained units visible at all times?
- Are your safety showers free from obstructions, highly visible and easily accessible?
Below we showcase the two most popular frost-protected units, developed specifically for extreme cold climates.
ARCTIC TANK SHOWER
Specifically designed for cold climates (as low as -55°C/-67°F), this self-contained safety shower guarantees at least 15 minutes of tepid water (meeting and exceeding ANSI https://aqua-safety.com/ansi-checklist/ & EN standards). Built from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and GRP to ensure your asset is low-maintenance and incredibly long lasting. The interior is fitted with an air heater, room stat, LED lighting and internal eye wash as standard. Many optional extras available.
• Guarantees 15 minutes tepid water (exceeding ANSI standard) https://aqua-safety.com/ansi-checklist/
• Suitable for indoor/outdoor use in hazardous/non-hazardous areas
• Built from corrosion-resistant materials
• Highly visible in all conditions
INSPECTION LADDER FOR TANK SHOWERS
NEW! We have recently introduced GRP inspection ladders for our emergency tank shower range, allowing quick and easy inspection and maintenance of the header tank. The ladders are also corrosion-resistant, extremely heavy-duty and can be installed to either side or rear of the safety shower.
FROST PROTECTED SAFETY SHOWER
MODEL: FS1H https://aqua-safety.com/product/frost-protected-safety-shower/
Ideal for cold climates (as low as -25°C), this mains-fed safety shower is protected by trace heating cable and air stat – essential for preventing water freezing in the pipework. The GRP outer jacket also ensures your asset is sturdy and extremely long-lasting. Pull handle activation, loads of optional extras available.
• Meets and exceeds ANSI https://aqua-safety.com/ansi-checklist/ & EN standards
• No risk of freezing
• Robust and corrosion-resistant
• Highly visible in an emergency
SIMPLY SUPERIOR SAFETY SHOWERS