The risk prevention and management industries are joining forces this autumn, with a focus on resilience and crisis management as we move forward.
Prevention and security are now more of a key priority for organisations than ever before. The issues presented by the uncertain global situation have heightened their need for solutions to an increasing number of more complex risks.
Expoprotection 2020, the exhibition for risk prevention and management (Paris – Porte de Versailles – 3–5 November 2020), will provide all the answers and concrete solutions to these problems. The Covid-19 crisis has sharpened the focus on the challenges of risk prevention facing organisations: Expoprotection will be the highlight of the autumn, reuniting industry suppliers and buyers.
Leading players will make this year’s edition exceptional
“Expoprotection will be the stand-out European event this autumn. The exhibitor offer will likely centre on Europe, due to the travel restrictions affecting certain countries in other areas. However, all the sectors will be represented, with market leaders in each having confirmed their attendance. And we’ve also received some very positive signs from visitors, as according to a VOVICI survey conducted in June 2020, 97%* of visitors to Expoprotection 2018 are planning to come in 2020! ” explains Jean-François Sol Dourdin, Show Director.
A number of leading exhibitors have already confirmed they will be attending the 2020 edition, including:
- In the ‘[email protected]’ sector, BRADY GROUPE SAS, COBA EUROPE GMBH, ETSCAF and LEBORGNE
- The ‘Protection’ sector will feature many eminent companies, such as EJENDALS AB, JSP SAFETY FRANCESAS, LEMAITRE SECURITE, MAPA PROFESIONAL, MEKAP, PARADE, UTILITY DIADORA SPA and WONDER GRIPEUROPE
- The ‘First Aid & Rescue’ area will welcome ESCULAPE SAS and FARMOR, to name but a few
- ‘Workwear’ will host a number of companies, including CHATARD, JAMES & NICHOLSON, LEBEURRE SAS,MASCOT INTERNATIONAL, MILLIKEN & COMPANY, PAYPER, KIPLAY and T2S
- In the ‘Security’ sector, BOLLORE PROTECTION, CASTEL SA, FICHET GROUP, HANWHA TECHWIN EUROPE LTD,HIKVISION France, NEDAP FRANCE, PRODATEC, SALTO SYSTEM FRANCE, SECURE SYSTEMS SERVICES (EVO-LYNX), UTC CLIMATE and CONTROLS & SECURITY FRANCE have all confirmed they will be exhibiting
- Meanwhile, exhibitors in the ‘Fire Prevention and Protection’ area will include EUROFEU, MOBIAK SA,JONESCO, R RONS and NEUTRONIC.
Concrete solutions to Covid-19 and health risks
A number of exhibitors are offering solutions to tackle health risks in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
In the ‘Protection’ sector, for example, protective mask manufacturers such as MOLDEX, SEGETEX and VALMY will be exhibiting, as will safety visor manufacturers including OURAD SAFETY and breathing equipment manufacturers such as AIR SAFETY and DRÄGER. There will also be several frontline companies in the ‘First Aid & Rescue’ area, in particular: DUMONT SECURITE and its ‘Ferno’ brand, which produces protection and insulation devices for ambulance trolleys; PELI PRODUCTS FRANCE SAS whose cases are used to protect and transport face masks and breathing equipment and SCHILLER FRANCE whose monitors and defibrillators are used in life-threatening situations.
In the “[email protected]” sector, which primarily addresses the challenges of quality of working life, remote work, crisis management, hygiene and health, exhibiting companies will include AYMING, which has organised training courses and webinars to help companies during the crisis, and OTTOBOCK, which is involved in the ‘Visors for hope’ campaign equipping carers with protective visors. So, with all these solutions and an offer tailored to the global situation, Expoprotection 2020 will be the ideal opportunity to prepare your company to face the various risks highlighted during the current health crisis.